Positive Subversion is looking for an amazing Junior Product Manager
Positive Subversion is a project management and marketing consultancy company with a specialist understanding of the marketing of artists and album campaigns on an international level.
We pride ourselves in having a nuanced sense of the individual needs of each artist and label, and with a firm knowledge of innovation in digital marketing, we help devise overall strategies specific to the artists and labels in our care.
We are a GM, an assistant, and rolodex all rolled into one. With great communication skills and a solution-based outlook, we have the necessary knowhow to build and run a team of professionals and drive successful international campaigns.
Current clients include independent artists and labels such as Innovative Leisure, Röyksopp, Moby, Secretsundaze, The Berklee Indian Ensemble, AEI group (UKF, Drum&BassArena), Fuego Management (TS7, Holy Goof) and more.
We’re looking to expand the team with an amazing Junior Product Manager. While we’re based in London, we fully embrace remote working, and we’d like to encourage international and diverse applicants.
Things that you’d be likely to do for our clients
- Overseeing the delivery of music releases which includes coordinating the creation and delivery of metadata, artwork, and master files to the distribution partner.
- Coordinating physical manufacturing of the release.
- Setting timelines for the campaign and ensuring the team adheres to the deadlines.
- Coordinating the delivery and roll out of promotional assets for releases such as videos and social media content.
- Assisting in the logistics of marketing activations such as live streams, Q&As, listening events, etc.
- Creating pitch decks to use when pitching for DSP coverage.
- Pitching to DSPs.
- Working with the stakeholders to ensure releases are pitched for all relevant promotional opportunities at DSPs in the different territories.
- Overseeing and reporting on international promo and marketing campaigns.
- Managing day-to-day campaign logistics.
- Tracking performance of releases.
- Advising on 3rd party hires, such as the publicist or radio plugger for the project.
Providing further ad hoc support across the day to day of the campaign as required.
We’re looking for someone who
- Is a pleasure to work with.
- Is energising and solutions-focused. We’re looking for a real go-getter who knows their stuff.
- Is smart, ambitious, organised, flexible, and who has a great deal of integrity.
- Has 1-3 years of experience working in the music industry.
- Is able to work fulltime (though we can be flexible for the right candidate).
Please send your CV with a 1-page cover letter explaining why you’d be the best addition to the team to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will close by 31 May.